Logan (2017) Movie Review And Download Link

Logan - 2017


 

Movie name : Logan (2017)


Initial Release: March 1, 2017 (France)


Genre : Action, Drama, Sci-fi 


Director : James Mangold


Produced by: Hutch Parker; Simon Kinberg; Lauren Shuler Donner
IMDB : 8.1/10


Rotten Tomatoes: 93%


Metacritic: 77%


Personal 9.0/10


Box office: 619 million USD


Awards: MTV Movie Award for Best On-Screen Duo, Empire Award for Best Actor, more

Movie Review...



In the x man movie series, I will put Logan first.


After a few moments of watching, no feeling was working. This movie struck me really hard! Then it seemed that hmm this is the end. And this is the most perfect ending!


Spoiler alert


The story has started since the X-Men Apocalypse. All the other mutants of the X-Men team have died.


Surviving are only Logan and Professor Charles Xavier. They are hiding far away on the other side of the Mexican borderA group of cyborgs called reaver are looking for Laura for their personal reasons. It's a simple story. But the amount of emotional elements in the story is the main thing
Logan. The logan movie is not like any other superhero movie. Lots of personal stories. Extremely emotional storiesHe wanted the movie to be character development rather than a mix of multiple stories so that viewers could better understand Logan's character so that he could be united with his emotional strugglesThere may not be too many twist-turns in the story, maybe there is no head-breaking info but what is there is like pushing hardLogan's attitude towards Laura, or Logan's words with Charles, is about giving up on the life of a defeated man.


What can I say about Logan, we are used to seeing Logan who is angry and fearless in all the movies so far. That badass look and dialogue - Go Fuck Yourself! Then Kopakupi out of the clutches. But there is a big difference between this Logan and that LoganIt is exciting to see Logan. How much does it change when a person goes through hardships? Logan is a character who has never been able to lead a normal life. Every time he loves someone, they are hurt and he is aloneEven when he was a member of the X-Men team, he was far away from everyone. The adamantium that caused him so much energy is now wasting his insidesAnd constantly trying to suppress all the troubles of the past.


Everyone wants immortality but not everyone understands that immortality is a blessing or a curse. Logan has seen his loved ones go away one by one before his eyes, those he loved and cared for are all dead. Survival is a curse for him nowBut he can't die again.


Professor Charles ... The first time I see him in a movie, I feel bad.The dream of those who once built schools for mutants and wanted to live with mutants and ordinary people no longer exists. Now the number of mutants is small. Those who have are hidingAnd survives with the help of the helpless Professor Charles Logan.


Laura Kinney...My god this girl is so beautiful and innocent that you're gonna feel like you would go through anything to save this girl!.It's tempting to look at her when she's calm, but when she's out of the clutches, she's hard-faced.Daphne Keen surprised me with her acting at every moment! At first she had no dialogue, just acting so silently is such a big deal !I think if Wolverine wants to continue his legacy with the X-23, then of course Daphne Keen can do it best.


I like the villain Donald Pierce very much. The way I saw Boyd Holbrook in the Narcos TV series is the complete opposite here. Perfect villain. Seeing his dialogue throwing, it seems that he has done justice to the characterhugh has competed with Jackman in scenes that have been encountered.


In the beginning, the story was very fast, after a while, the action and the events were happening fast. In the second half, the speed has decreased a little, but it is necessary for the storyBecause if it was just filled with action, it would be like ten other movies. .Laura stared at the way Logan was looking after Charles, and a moment later an emotional scene followed by Laura holding Logan's hand...That scene broke my heart!


Every scene in the movie is touching. Every dialogue and expression of Logan, the words of Professor Charles ... and especially the emotional moments if you are a fan of Wolverine, it is your responsibility to hold back the tears...It felt like someone grabbed my heart and ripped it out of my ribcage!


You will see it coming but you won't be able to endure it!I don't know how the story of X-Men movie will go, but I'm sure I won't get the real fun without Wolverine.
Maybe I couldn't get along with any movie better than this. There was a lot of humor in the movie. Logan is a brilliant example of how to keep humor with a good emotional storyline. And the action is mind blowing !Every time Logan took out the claw, my hand was clenched alone, and every time Logan roared at the fighting scenes, I screamedYou understand the movie was a huge deal for me!


When I went to see Logan, I understood why Marvel movies are so popular - because people just laugh! Emotional movies also make people laugh! I found the second half of the movie very emotional.There was a scene where Logan was helplessly hitting the car on the other side of the car. Those who have seen the movie will understand that my insides are burning with pain and people are laughing! I don't knowThis has happened several times. My friend next to me also got annoyed and asked - I don't understand what is there to laugh about here!


The Logan movie has a good ending to Hugh Jackman's 17-year-old role as Wolverine.


Download Now


If any problem in download plz Email us to the Email Address   


Email: contactukidia@gmail.com  


Thanks.....


Happy watching....


Categories:
Similar Movies

0 comments: