![]() |
| Deadpool - 2 |
This character is completely different from all the other superheroes due to the funny personality and strange behavior of the deadpool. In the superhero genre, this character has got a lot of fans through only two movies. Short reviews of those two movies.
Movie: Deadpool 2 (2018)
Initial release: May 1, 2018 (South Korea)
Genre: Action/Adventure
RunTime: 2h 14m
IMDb: 7.7/10
Rotten Tomatoes: 84%
Metacritic: 66%
Director: David Leitch
Produced by: Simon Kinberg, Ryan Reynolds, Lauren Shuler Donner
Budget: $110 Million
Box office: 785.8 million USD
.
Deadpool is my favorite superhero after Wolverine among Marvel's superheroes. I have never read comics, I have become a fan of Deadpool after watching the movie. Ryan Reynolds' extraordinary performance is certainly responsible for this. The way Reynolds is playing the role of Deadpool, I don't think anyone else could have done it so beautifully. Ryan Reynolds was born to be Deadpool.
There are many movies, but the first part is good, but when it comes to the sequel, the movie goes on at twelve o'clock. But as good as the first part of Deadpool was, the sequel was no less. Personally, I like the sequel tie from the first hour. What was not in the movie? Action, comedy, drama, romance, emotion are all a great family package. Yes, this is a family movie. It doesn't have as many adult scenes as the first one. Maybe that's why I like it better from the first hour.
Story: The story of the movie is very beautifully arranged. All the characters have been used well. The use of time travel was also quite good. Especially in the post credit scene, when Deadpool travels to the past and clears the time line, it feels much better.
Acting: It is a little sad to see Ryan Reynolds acting in this movie. It is a pity because if he had been used well in Green Lantern, it would not have been good !! After Reynolds, I like Jos Brolin's Cable and Zazie Beetz's Domino in this movie. Julian Dennison's Fire Fist was also quite good.
Comedy: The whole movie was full of comedy. Especially the references to other movies were at a completely different level. E.g.-
1.Cable: Who Are You?
Wade Wilson: I'm Batman.
.
2.Wade Wilson: Sorry I'm late. There was a bunch of handicapable children stuck in a tree.
Vanessa: Uh-uh.
Wade Wilson: You're right. I was fighting a caped badass, but then we discovered that his mom is named Martha, too.
.
There were also a lot of jokes in the movie targeting Marvel and DC Universe.
Action: In my opinion, there was more action in it from the first hour. The action scenes were great too. Especially the fight between Deadpool and Cable.
.
The beginning and the end of this movie are quite funny. 5 post credit scenes have been given at the end of this movie! Which I have never seen in a movie before. Logan is also a guest character in the movie. In the story, Deadpool is seen guiding a teenage mutant, which could be a threat to the future. Ryan Reynolds has done as well as the first movie. Since Marvel has got this character rights back, something better can come in the future.
If you are not a superhero fan, I hope you like this movie. I will give a personal rating of 9 out of 10.
If any problem in download plz Email us to the Email Address
Email: contactukidia@gmail.com
Thanks....
Happy watching....

0 comments: